Staph Infection Resources respects the privacy of its guests and clients. We have adopted the following guidelines in order to inform you about how data gathered by Staph Infection Resources is used and not used to assist you in making conscious choices to provide opportunities for opting out.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of our web site. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Staph Infection Resources. “Our site” means Staph-Infection-Resources.com.
Our site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We are the sole owner of the data collected via our web sites. We will not sell, share, or rent the data that we have collected, in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Additionally, we do not share information with medical institutions, hospitals, or insurance companies.
PRODUCT PACKAGING: All shipped products are in plain packaging and do not indicate the contents of the package.
This company and web site is owned by Embrace Health, Inc.
Our postal address is:
Embrace Health, Inc
1240 W. Sims Way #55
Port Townsend, WA 98368
We can be reached via e-mail at: contactATstaph-infection-resourcesDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for one our our products
- Where and as required by law
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We WILL NOT share, rent or sell your contact information with any third parties, but from time to time we may email you on behalf of a third party who offers products or services related to the topics of MRSA and Staph infections.
- We do not share information with medical institutions, hospitals, or insurance companies.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Manage Your Subscription” or “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: contactATstaph-infection-resourcesDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Staph-Infection-Resources.com. No part of Staph-Infection-Resources.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us via email sent to: contactATstaph-infection-resourcesDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Staph-Infection-Resources.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Staph-Infection-Resources.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Staph-Infection-Resources.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Staph-Infection-Resources.com will clearly identify Staph-Infection-Resources.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected] (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @Staph-Infection-Resources.com.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Staph-Infection-Resources.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Staph-Infection-Resources.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Staph-Infection-Resources.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Staph-Infection-Resources.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Information for ISPs
Web site: Staph-Infection-Resources.com
Email Address: contactATstaph-infection-resourcesDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Staph-Infection-Resources.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Staph-Infection-Resources.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Staph-Infection-Resources.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Staph-Infection-Resources.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party web site to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party web sites. In each case the third party web sites have represented and warranted to us, among other things.
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on web site registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Staph-Infection-Resources.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit some pages on our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
ClickTale web analytics
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Staph-Infection-Resources.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: contactATstaph-infection-resourcesDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Last Updated: December 2012
Copyright 2007-2012 Embrace Health Inc.