Most people know how stress makes them feel, but few people realize the hidden effects it has on the immune system.
When I struggled with recurring Staph infections, they would usually strike right after an episode of stress. To this day, every time I get stressed I easily can catch a cold or some other bug.
Science has proven the strong link between stress and other negative emotions and your immune system. If you’ve been struggling with Staph or MRSA with poor results, then stress could be a key factor that’s stalling your recovery.
There are a lot of things you can do to reduce negative emotions and help your body to heal faster, as you’ll discover in the video below – just click the YouTube link:
- Chronic stress has deadly effects: https://www.naturalhealth365.com/chronic-stress-telomeres-1967.html
- The Toll of Stress on Your Immune System: https://www.jonbarron.org/immunity/toll-stress-your-immune-system
- Nutrients and botanicals for treatment of stress: adrenal fatigue, neurotransmitter imbalance, anxiety, and restless sleep: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594222
- How chronic stress is harming our DNA: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/12/chronic-stress.aspx
- Why Stress Makes It Harder to Kick the Common Cold: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/25/stress-and-vitamin-d-deficiency-cause-cold.aspx
- Lessons from the Miracle Doctors, by Jon Barron
- Dr. Mercola’s Total Health Program, Dr. Joseph Mercola.