Will you get better if you have MRSA or Staph?
If you’ve been having a long and tiring struggle with MRSA or Staph infections, then you’re probably doubting if you’ll ever get better again. As hopeless as it sometimes seems, you definitely can get better and you can get your life back.
Your body is a self-healing mechanism. It was made and designed to correct and heal itself. All any treatment really does (including antibiotics) is slow an infection long enough for your body to clean house and kick out the invading bacteria. When it comes to fighting an infection, your body and your immune system do all the heavy lifting, while treatments simply open the door for your body to do its work.
The key to getting rid of a stubborn MRSA or Staph infection is learning how these bacteria work inside your body – and how your body works to kick them out. From there, it’s just a matter of helping your body to do its job better.
How long does it take to get better?
Many people see rapid progress using the methods you’ll see below, especially if they have an active infection. However, while helping your body to heal itself is a simple and effective strategy, it sometimes takes a little time and dedication to see the best results. This is especially true if you have other health challenges that are taxing your body’s energy and immune system.
The good news is that most people see positive results within days or up to two weeks using this approach. Below you’ll see why MRSA can be so challenging and how to achieve long-term success with these infections by leveraging the inherent healing ability of your body.
Key steps to getting better
One of the best things about supporting your body’s healing abilities is that helps any kind of treatments you use to work more effectively. Whether you choose to use alternative remedies or mainstream treatments and antibiotics, you’ll recovery faster and ward off future infection better by following the steps below:
- First, do your research and learn about your treatment alternatives and how to use them safely and effectively. If you have an active infection, the first order of business is stopping it using the best remedy or treatment, whether it be natural remedies or antibiotics. This website is a great place to start the learning process.
- For short term relief, antibiotics may be helpful, but it’s important to counteract their negative side effects if you choose to take them. Doing so will do more than help you feel better – it will also set you up to ward off secondary infections and recurring infections. One example is taking a good probiotic supplement to regrow the good bacteria that antibiotics kill inside your digestive tract. Other important steps include extra hydration (not with tap water), herbal blends and essential oils for stomach upset and nausea and remedies for skin rashes and reactions.
- Antibiotics, while sometimes necessary, are not a long term solution. New approaches need to be used that are effective against MRSA, including biofilms and mutated L-Form bacteria. The best way to treat MRSA in the long run is to address the root cause of your infection, often related to other illnesses which help MRSA get a foothold, including diabetes, yeast infections and immune-compromising conditions.
- Support your body’s immune system with immune-boosting foods, supplements and lifestyle changes. This step can take a little patience and determination, especially if you are unfamiliar with alternative health. The Prevention section of this website will give you a good place to start to better understand your immune system and how to strengthen it.
- Get good healthcare and medical support. Finding the right doctor is very important, especially if you choose to use alternative methods. Consider seeing a Naturopathic Doctor (ND), Functional Medicine certified MD, or at least and Infectious Disease (ID) doctor more familiar with infections.
Put all the pieces together
Getting helpful information about MRSA & Staph and knowing what to do is one thing. Putting that information together into a actionable plan that your can follow and get real results is another thing entirely. There’s no substitute for having someone walk your through the process, giving you the support, guidance and resources you need every step of the way.
Inside Michelle’s MRSA Secrets Revealed program you’ll find a complete, adjustable and easy-to-follow system for permanent healing from Staph and MRSA. Through the Program’s guidebooks, personalized e-course and online resource library, Michelle will walk you though the most important things to do first and get you on the path to stop your infection, heal your body and repair the damage done by MRSA.